I started in endurance sports over 10 years ago at the age of 26. I have embraced the variety that endurance sports offer, and have gone on to achieve more than I ever thought possible, gathering a wealth of experience in preparing and training for a wide variety of events. Over the years, I’ve hopped between racing multiple IRONMAN, and competing at the ITU AG Champs, to running road and high altitude Ultra Marathons.
I became a certified coach in 2016 and I am now fortunate to be a full-time Triathlon & Running coach and set up North Endurance Triathlon & Run Coaching in 2019. We have grown to have over 120 club members, and coach around 30 triathletes and runners around the country. We provide free weekly run sessions to our club members in our home city of Liverpool and provide a number of athlete services including swim coaching & bike fitting. We are a British Triathlon Commercial Club and Cycling Time Trials affiliated. Over the last few years, we have coached a number of novice and experienced runners and triathletes to some unique goals, highlights including:
· John O'Groats to Lands End via the Three Peaks run (Self-supported)
· DECA Ironman (10 Ironman in 10 consecutive days)
· Good for Age marathon places
· First Ultra marathons including Mountain and Track 100km races.
· GB Age Group Triathlon & Duathlon qualification
· 14x First time Long Distance triathletes (many complete novices)
· Countless PBs
Personal achievements to date:
· 2022 UTMB CCC - 15:20:32 (236 / 1727 (8th Brit)
· 2022 Xterra Trail Snowdonia Ultra - 6:20:31 (3rd)
· 2021 Outlaw Triathlon (Long Distance) 09:34:28
· 2021 London Marathon - 02:39:42
· 2019 ITU World Championship Standard Distance Duathlon AG - 4th
· 2019 ITU World Championship Long Distance Triathlon AG - 11th
· 2017 Everest Trail Race - 11th 28:57:12 (1st Brit)
Why I like EZ Disc:
As a club and coach, I welcome lots of new athletes to Triathlon and many find the cost of getting started prohibitive. All are driven to improve and as they progress and dive into the more technical aspects of the sport, EZGains provides the best products on the market, that offer proven performance gains, without breaking the bank.
As an active athlete and bike fitter who has watched the sport grow and progress over the last decade, I appreciate that technology is playing an ever-increasing role at the front; to not keep up is to be left behind. EZgains makes keeping up much more affordable.